Driving in a new location can be stressful, but it doesn’t have to be so troublesome when you have rental car insurance coverage. Take a look at some of these benefits and consider making the investment before you hit the road:
- Cover All Costs – When you get into an accident while traveling far from home, things can get expensive. You need to pay for lodging and more while you wait for your car to be repaired. When you have rental car insurance, you can avoid these costs and save time.
- Drive with Confidence – Having rental insurance means that you don’t have to worry about the heavy repair expenses that come along with getting in an accident in a rental car. Not only do you not have to worry about paying for the repairs to the rental, you won’t have to worry about the costs of the other person’s vehicle.
- Rent with Ease – Making sure that you have the proper coverage before you go out on the road means that you won’t have to stress about getting extra coverage when you are at the rental desk. You can quickly avoid that awkward conversation by letting them know you already have coverage.
Making sure you have quality auto insurance in California starts at Sameday Insurance. We offer insurance in Downey, CA, as well as Anaheim, Bell, and Long Beach.
Being prepared while searching for auto insurance is simple when you come to Sameday Insurance! Our team is always working hard to help you get the right coverage. Consider the following questions when you are in the market for a new policy:
- How Often Do I Drive? – Part of picking the right insurance for your needs is making sure that you have coverage that reflects you driving habits. If your car is merely a luxury, you may not need as much insurance as someone who has to drive every day for work.
- What Coverage Do I Need for a Financed Vehicle? – When you finance a vehicle, there is certain coverage you must have. Before you pick a new plan, you should speak to the financer and your insurance agent to make sure that you have the coverage you need in the event of an accident.
- How Can I Save Money on Auto Insurance? – Many insurance companies offer a variety of discounts on coverage for certain individuals. For example, a student that does well in school can get a good student discounts and a driver who has never been in an accident can get a safe driver discount. If you think you may qualify for a special discount, it doesn’t hurt to ask your agent.
Contact us today to ask about our insurance options! We are proud to provide auto insurance in Long Beach, as well as Downey, Santa Ana, Anaheim, and Bell.
If you’ve ever searched for a new auto insurance policy, you know how stressful it can be! The team at Sameday Insurance has put together a list of questions you should consider before getting a new policy:
- What Insurance is Required? – Whether you are coming to one of our many locations or just looking for a new policy, there is typically some kind of minimal insurance you must have before driving. Your agent should be able to provide you with this information, as well as make necessary recommendations for any additional coverage you may need.
- Who Does My Policy Cover? – If you lend your car to someone, are they going to be responsible if they get into an accident or will your policy cover everything? This is important information you need to know. This is a very important question that parents of teenagers who are learning to drive should ask.
- How Much is My Deductible? – Many drivers don’t have to worry about a deductible because they are not getting into accidents, but the reality of the situation is that it can happen to anyone! Instead of being surprised with a high deductible, ask that important question before you sign the contract for your coverage.
Make a smart investment and come to our business when you are seeking car insurance in Anaheim and other cities throughout the great state of California.
Teenagers often mistakenly think they’re invincible. Couple that mindset with their first few years behind the wheel, and it’s no wonder parents of teens across California can’t help but worry about their kids getting into car wrecks. However, in addition to teaching them how to be safer drivers to avoid car crashes to begin with, it’s important that you teach them what to do in the event of an accident.
Call the Insurance Company
Before your teen hits the road, buy Mercury insurance or shop around through Sameday Insurance to find the best deal on the most comprehensive coverage. One of the first things your teen should do in the event of an accident, after making sure everyone involved is okay and calling an ambulance if not, is to call her insurance company. Have her carry her insurance information with her and instruct her to follow the representative’s directions during the call.
Have Police File an Accident Report
An accident report makes the insurance process go smoother, although some drivers prefer not to file a report or go through insurance. Your insurance coverage is there for you in instances like these, so don’t let your teen be talked into not insisting on an accident report. Even if he’s at fault, the report could save him from further consequences.
Car crashes make tempers flare and could turn bad situations into even worse ones. Instruct your teen to remain calm in the aftermath, even if the other drivers involved are being belligerent. If she feels unsafe, have her call the police and wait for them to arrive nearby in a public place or at the side of the road.
While you hope your child never has to deal with an accident, the fact is, she’s more likely to deal with an accident as a teen than she is as an adult. Don’t go bankrupt repairing the car. Get the best coverage at the lowest price for your California teen at Sameday Insurance.
In a competitive insurance market, insurers scramble to attract your business and the easiest way to do that is to offer low premiums. However, it’s a mistake to sign up for the lowest premium offered to you without discussing it with the experts. There are times when cheap car insurance is only so cheap because it’s not reliable when you need it the most.
The best car insurance Anaheim area drivers rely on offers not only affordable premiums, but low deductibles. If you’ve gone a long time without an accident, it’s possible you don’t need the lowest deductible, but you need to carefully consider how much of a deductible would prove an insurmountable burden if you ever need to pay up.
No two insurance plans are exactly the same. Pay for a cheap plan without realizing what’s covered under the plan and you may find your car repairs, ambulance ride, and hospital bills not fully covered or not covered at all because of a condition you didn’t realize was part of the plan you accepted.
Poor Customer Service
Work with Sameday Insurance to avoid getting stuck with an insurance provider that goes out of its way not to pay claims or answer your questions. The insurance companies we work with have decades of experience in the market and are all top-notch when it comes to quickly and efficiently processing your claims. Plus, these companies offer competitive rates as good as or better than their counterparts with poor customer service.
Save money and get more comprehensive coverage with Sameday Insurance. Call now to get the process started. We help California drivers connect with the insurance companies most likely to offer them the best coverage that fits their individual needs. The rates you’ll find with us are affordable and don’t require sacrificing good coverage.