Are you moving to California? Getting everything together before you leave your previous location is vital to a seamless move. Car insurance is just a single part of the equation.
As you are taking care of the many things you have to take care of before you move, you should make sure that you have properly insured your vehicle. This means that you may need to get a new insurance policy or update your current policy. You can find the insurance minimums online at the California DMV Website. Once you have done this, you’ll be able to easily get a new license and sort out anything else you may need to deal with over at the DMV. When you arrive at the DMV, you’ll need to bring proof of insurance in person when you first register your vehicle. It doesn’t matter if you have had the car for years or are buying the vehicle when you arrive, you need that proof.
When you are in the market for new car insurance, you can trust the talented team at Sameday Insurance to assist you. Our team is proud to provide you with Mercury Insurance in California, as well as options from a variety of other providers. Give us a call at (888) 750-9775 to speak with a staff member or just come on down to one of our many offices!
Choosing the best car insurance for your needs is important and making a switch to a new insurance company may be what you need. Sometimes you find yourself paying a lot of money for a policy that just isn’t giving you the coverage you need. Fortunately you live in California and can change your auto insurance with incredible ease.
Before you make the switch, you need to figure out what kind of insurance you need. When you have had a life change, you most likely need to find a new coverage option to protect everyone in the vehicle, such as your significant other and children. Once you have figured out that aspect, it’s important that you shop around for quote from a variety of different providers. You want to find an insurance company that will be reliable, provide you with great customer service, and give you the coverage you need at a price that you can afford.
Are you ready to make the switch? Let the team at Sameday Insurance assist you. We offer auto insurance in Long Beach, as well as Anaheim, Downey, Van Nuys, and many other cities throughout California. Our team will work directly with you to find a policy that properly covers your needs, as well as an option that will not cause you to have a lapse in coverage.
Having lower car insurance payments is something that we all need. No matter how much you pay, it’s nice to have something a little lower. We have put together a short list of simple ways you can lower your monthly insurance payments:
- Keep All Cars on the Same Policy – Do you have multiple cars in the home? If so, you can qualify for a better rate by having the same policy for all of them. Whether you own two cars or you, your partner, and your children are drivers, this benefits everyone!
- Organization Discounts – There are clubs out there that offers car insurance discounts that you won’t get if you aren’t a member. AAA, AARP, and MENSA are great places to start. You can also find special discounts from college Greek organizations.
- Take Courses – When you take special driving courses, you can get an insurance discount. Taking a defensive driving course is smart for people who have a lot of points on their license. Speak with a rep from your insurance company and ask about what kind of insurance discounts they offer from driving courses.
Whether you are in the market for auto insurance in Long Beach or are looking for great deals in Downey, Santa Ana, or Van Nuys, our team is here to help you. Contact us today for more information about the coverage offered at Sameday Insurance.
Are you working hard to get affordable in California? There are a variety of issues that may affect how much you pay for your auto coverage. Take a look at some of these circumstances:
- Credit History – Believe it or not, statistic show people who have better credit are less likely to get into an accident than people who have good credit. Working to improve your credit means seeing improvements in a variety of ways, including your insurance rates.
- Driving History – Have you been in a lot of accidents or received multiple speeding tickets? This is the biggest reason why people have higher auto insurance. If you are interested in getting lower car insurance rates, you can start obeying the speed limits and staying focused while you are out on the road!
- Vehicle and Usage – Do you own a fast car or travel a lot? The reality here is that people who spend more time on the road are more likely to get into an accident. Insurance companies often see that as an issue and will charge higher rates.
When you are seeking the best auto insurance options available, you can rest assured that the team at Sameday Insurance is there to assist you. We offer insurance from a wide array of companies, including Mercury Insurance in California.
It’s happened to many people – you wake up, get ready for work, and go outside only to discover that your car isn’t there! Cars are stolen every day and it’s important to not freak out. Here are the steps you should take when you are dealing with this shocking event:
- Call the Police – It may seem like a no brainer, but it’s important that you call the police and let them know that your car is stolen. They will do their best to determine what happened and you will provide you with documentation showing that your car is missing.
- Call Your Insurance Company – Making sure that you alert your insurance company is aware of the situation is the next step. They will be able to tell you about what happens next, such as what kind of money you may get for the vehicle. Some plans come with coverage for the value of the vehicle while others offer complete replacement protection.
- Wait for the News – You may or may not get your car back, but your insurance company should be helping you in the meantime. In California, as many as 60% of the cars stolen are found and returned to the owners.
Rest assured that you have the right insurance for any situation when you come to Sameday Insurance. Our business provides Mercury Insurance in California, as well as a variety of other options from top insurance companies in the country.