Car accidents can add extra stress to your life, especially when you discover the other driver is one of the many uninsured or underinsured motorists on the road. We Sameday Insuranceare is here to provide peace of mind in case an accident like this happens. By being prepared, you are protecting your vehicle, yourself, and your family. The state of California requires you to have Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage in case you are in an accident with someone who does not have any or enough auto insurance.
- Collision Coverage- This coverage can help pay for the damages done to your vehicle when the other driver is uninsured. This policy gives you an extra cushion of coverage along with the uninsured policy. There is no such thing as being too prepared.
- Report- By letting your insurance company know about the accident, they can get started on the claim paperwork right away.
- Call- If there are injuries that cannot be covered by your insurance, call an experienced attorney. Many of them offer a free consultation to review your case.
For auto insurance in Long Beach, turn to Sameday Insurance for assistance! We can walk you through each policy step-by-step to ensure you have the right coverage to meet your needs. Request a quote by calling us at (888) 750-9775 today.
Choosing the best car insurance for your needs is important and making a switch to a new insurance company may be what you need. Sometimes you find yourself paying a lot of money for a policy that just isn’t giving you the coverage you need. Fortunately you live in California and can change your auto insurance with incredible ease.
Before you make the switch, you need to figure out what kind of insurance you need. When you have had a life change, you most likely need to find a new coverage option to protect everyone in the vehicle, such as your significant other and children. Once you have figured out that aspect, it’s important that you shop around for quote from a variety of different providers. You want to find an insurance company that will be reliable, provide you with great customer service, and give you the coverage you need at a price that you can afford.
Are you ready to make the switch? Let the team at Sameday Insurance assist you. We offer auto insurance in Long Beach, as well as Anaheim, Downey, Van Nuys, and many other cities throughout California. Our team will work directly with you to find a policy that properly covers your needs, as well as an option that will not cause you to have a lapse in coverage.
Having lower car insurance payments is something that we all need. No matter how much you pay, it’s nice to have something a little lower. We have put together a short list of simple ways you can lower your monthly insurance payments:
- Keep All Cars on the Same Policy – Do you have multiple cars in the home? If so, you can qualify for a better rate by having the same policy for all of them. Whether you own two cars or you, your partner, and your children are drivers, this benefits everyone!
- Organization Discounts – There are clubs out there that offers car insurance discounts that you won’t get if you aren’t a member. AAA, AARP, and MENSA are great places to start. You can also find special discounts from college Greek organizations.
- Take Courses – When you take special driving courses, you can get an insurance discount. Taking a defensive driving course is smart for people who have a lot of points on their license. Speak with a rep from your insurance company and ask about what kind of insurance discounts they offer from driving courses.
Whether you are in the market for auto insurance in Long Beach or are looking for great deals in Downey, Santa Ana, or Van Nuys, our team is here to help you. Contact us today for more information about the coverage offered at Sameday Insurance.